Saturday, September 3, 2011

Noah and Lilah commercial shoot featuring Cooper, Chloe and Gavin

Two of my other kiddos, Cooper and Gavin, got to join their sister, Chloe, in the modeling fun for this session. (I have four kiddos total, and this shoot incoporates all but my oldest, Gabe.) 

Noah and Lilah makes some of the most adorable children's fashions, including these selections from the 2011 Halloween line. My kids were seriously giddy when I showed them what they would be wearing for this shoot. Cooper in particular, who is a big Batman fan, loves his new bat shirt. Thank you Noah and Lilah for making my kiddos' day! 

You can find these and so many other precious designs at Noah and Lilah's etsy shop. And make sure to become a fan on facebook














 


No comments:

Post a Comment