Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mylee {3 years old}


Mylee is a friend of my daughter, Chloe. They have so much fun together. So when her mom, Tara, {who is also my friend of course} asked me to take Mylee's three-year-old photos, I was happy to. But Chloe was thrilled! They played and played and played between shots. These two are so goofy together, and so cute. I just had to get some photos of the two of them, but unfortunately I haven't gotten them edited yet. Soon enough!

Anyway, Mylee is such a doll. Hope you like your preview Tara and Ryan!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,

    You know what I love about this blog world? Meeting really neat people like you. I just popped into your Photography blog for the first time. Love your style and your spirit. Lovely pictures.

    Thanks for your sweet comments on our renovation folly. I hope your ongoing folly has a deadline somewhere. I know how hard it is to live in constant chaos with 2 kids. I can't imagine it with 4. God bless you!!!

    (CU Wed.)
    xoxo
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete