Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Salger Family

These two parents were high school classmates of mine. Crazy to think that they are now all grown up, married, and have two little boys. Cause we're certainly not that old, are we?

I had lots of fun photographing your cute family, Matt and Amy. Your boys are adorable...such little hams. Enjoy your sneak peek. I had a hard time choosing which photos to preview!





Gavin, such a cutie...


And a little comedian...


And what a doll Reagan is...


I love this shot, so perfect for two brothers...


And this one just warms my heart. Aren't they adorable...


Love the sunflare in this last shot! So dreamy...


Thanks so much for allowing me the honor of being your photographer, Amy and Matt! Many more images to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment