Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Noah - 9 months

I hope everyone had a lovely and blessed Christmas and New Years!

I took some time off over the holidays to spend with my family, and I am so glad I did. But now I'm finding it hard to get back into the swing of things! I have a variety of sessions coming up, so hopefully the blog won't be so neglected in the upcoming weeks.


Welcome Noah back to the blog. I've been taking Noah's photos since birth, and it's really hard to believe this little {or shall I say big} guy is already nine months old! Trust this mother of four, Jeremy and Kaely: cherish each and every day because as I'm sure you've heard and have already began to realize, it all goes by so fast!

Noah is only nine months old, but is the same size as my 18 month old. Gavin, you'd better start growing or your little cousin is going to pass you by!

I ordered some indoor studio equipment back in the fall in anticipation of these cold Iowa winter months. This is the first session I used the equipment for. I'm so glad to be able to offer my clients some solace from the chilly outdoor temperatures.


Here's a sneak peek! Enjoy!
















And one last one with the grandparents...

No comments:

Post a Comment