Friday, February 4, 2011

Little Wellies Commercial Shoot

Here is another commercial shoot, this one featuring my daughter, three-year-old Chloe, modeling for Little Wellies. When owner and creator of Little Wellies, Christina, contacted me, I was so excited! It's no secret that I have a love of clothing, especially boutique little girl's clothing. Whenever I see my love of clothing and photography collide, I get a little giddy! I'm excited to work with Little Wellies clothing line again in the future! The quality is excellent and the combined fabrics are as cute as can be!

Enjoy the sneak peek! And remember...in just a few short months it will once again be summer and we'll be outside wearing fashions such as these instead of pretending it's warm in my Iowa the studio!

{Also, I just have to mention that the parasol in these photos is thanks to my best friend, Julie, who brought me a few back from her trip to China last summer. This is the first time I've used one of them in photos, and I LOVE it! Thank you, Julie!}












No comments:

Post a Comment