Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2012 Vinton-Shellsburg Senior: Steph L.

I haven't been very good about keeping up on blogging lately. I've missed posting quite a few previews, but I thought I'd give the blog some attention with a senior session. 

Meet Stephanie. 


I have gotten to know Stephanie over the years as a member of our youth group, where my husband is the youth pastor. And I've gotten to know her even better this summer in a girl's Bible study. I pray that Steph's passion for Christ and desire to see others come to know Him would continue to grow as she starts a new journey outside of high school next year. What a great example of someone desiring to run this race called life for Him. 

Thanks for allowing me the privilege of taking your senior photos, Steph! You are truly beautiful.

Enjoy your preview!
























No comments:

Post a Comment