Monday, July 26, 2010

Trantham-Morken Family

I recently had the pleasure of taking family photos for some friends of ours. Some live in Minnesota, and some all the way in Norway. And let me clarify, since we do have a nearby town in Iowa that is also called Norway, I do mean Norway the country. Ha! It's not often they all get together, so it was so neat to get their photos as a big group.

The whole family is beautiful, and I seriously think that these three little boys are some of the cutest boys you'll find! Adorable!

Here's a preview from our session. It was actually hard to choose which photos to preview, because I just loved them all. This family is just plain cute!



I love this one of Dad looking at his family...


What beautiful grandparents...


Blake & Lisa, so cute...


The boys. I would say they are so very all-American, but I guess I have to say all-Norwegian? Hmmm....


Rowan. Just look at those eyes! Gorgeous...


Elias, such a cutie...


And Kristian. I think he was pretending to be a frog here...


Little Rowan was fascinated by this butterfly...


Dogpile...




One of my favorites, just boys being boys...


Thanks so much for asking me to take your family photos! I had such a great time with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment