Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reid & Hugh

I recently got to meet up with some returning clients. You may remember Reid's newborn shoot {click here to see Reid just a few weeks old.} Well Reid has grown a lot since February! He's a regular little man now, and oh so cute! Love his little rolls in all the right places! And I think he kinda likes me to, if his winking at me was any indication. Ha!



And then there's big brother Hugh, such a little charmer. And what a great personality!



I had so much fun with you all Jeff & Maggie! Thanks for having me take some updated pictures of your precious boys. I look forward to watching them grow and change through many more photo shoots! Here is a quick preview, with many more to come!





I love this one. Hugh was being so sweet to his little brother...



No comments:

Post a Comment