Saturday, August 28, 2010

M and little K

Hi everyone! I have been busy, busy, busy, editing photos to get caught up from being on vacation, and trying to get ahead for the busy fall season. Thanks for being patient for all of your previews!

Meet 'M' and her sweet little boy, 'K.' M was my son's preschool teacher last year, and what a fun teacher she is. And an equally fun mom! The love and pure joy that exists between this mother and son is so very evident. Spending time with them put a smile on my face that lasted through the rest of the evening.

M: You are such a great mother! Your gentle hand and kind heart will surely raise a wonderful young man. And K: Keep moving little man! Those little legs are meant to explore the world!


Thanks for allowing me to capture some of your relationship through these photos, M and K!
Enjoy your sneak peeks!








I love this next photo pair. A mother showing her son the beauty and wonderment that can be found in what some may deem a simple weed, but a child sees as a treasure. Thought I'd include one of my favorite quotes from Thomas Edison that is so fitting for M and K: "If parents pass enthusiasm along to their children, they will leave them an estate of incalculable value." So true in this all too apathetic world.









No comments:

Post a Comment