Thursday, August 5, 2010

North Carolina Senior - Devin R.

Welcome beautiful Devin R. to the blog. Devin is the daughter of a good friend of mine, a friend I used to sing with all the time in church until they moved away. I was so happy when they asked me to take Devin's senior photos when they came back to visit this summer. Devin is beautiful, inside and out, and has such great style. I adored all of her outfit and jewelry choices. And, she's just a joy to be around. Oh, and her hair. It's naturally curly, and oh so lovely! Devin, you are blessed girl!

I had so much fun with you, Devin & Shawna! Devin, you were a natural in front of the camera. I'm still thinking modeling could be in your future. There were so many gorgeous shots, it was hard to choose just a few. Enjoy your preview!




















No comments:

Post a Comment