Thursday, October 14, 2010

The McClintock Family

I had the privilege of taking photos for a friend's family this past weekend. And when I say privilege, I mean it really was just that! The kids did so well, eager to have their photo taken. They showed me around the family farm and enthusiastically posed for photos. They were a dream!

And I think little Grayce just might be my new best friend. She is in my son, Cooper's, kindergarten class and when I saw her at school the next day, she ran over to me exclaiming 'Angieeeee' and gave me a big hug. I {heart} Grayce. And then there's brother Cooper {who shares the same name with my previously mentioned son, Cooper} and sister Zoey, who are just as sweet and fun as Grayce is. Needless to say, this was a fun shoot!


Thanks for inviting me over to take photos of your family Kelli and Ryan. I hope you love your preview, and look forward to many more images!




















No comments:

Post a Comment