Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Moore Family

I got to take photos of one of the cutest families you'll find. Seriously, these kiddos are ADORABLE! Their mom is a friend and old softball teammate of mine, and I was so happy to get to capture these photos for her family! Tiff, you have such great fashion sense. The kids looked so perfect in their plaid, and were so sweet.

I hope you love what we captured. There are so many more...it was very hard to choose what to preview. Enjoy!

I love how Hope and Braiden are looking at mom. Sweet...


Pretty Haiden...


Brothers...


Isn't he a doll...


And Hope, just gorgeous...




Love this one of the kiddos, so happy...


Tiff & Joe, you two are just adorable...


Daddy and the boys...


I've always loved this saying, so true...


My cat, walle, made an appearance toward the end of our session. The kids loved him, and I think he liked the attention a bit too...


I adore that little Haiden is looking back at me. So sweet...


The End. Many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment