Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Whitson-Timmerman Family

I'm a bit behind on posting to the blog. So many great session to share, like this one featuring the extended Whitson-Timmerman family. As soon as I met them, I could tell this bunch could have a good time together. There was a lot of fun and lots of laughter amongst them. And to top it off, they were all so sweet and nice. I had a great time just being around them!



And just look at the little girls in this family...



And it doesn't end with these three sisters. They have a cousin just as lovely...



My son has a t-shirt that says, 'Lock up Your Daughters.' I think that applies to families with girls like these...gorgeous! You'd better have your shotgun handy as these four grow! Such classic beauties, I just had to share some images of them in black & white...



And to think, it all started with one couple, who are now affectionately called grandpa & grandma...



And grew to a family full of love and laughter...



Thanks so much for letting me capture these memories for your family! I really count it a privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment