Monday, November 1, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Designs

I am excited to unveil this year's Christmas Card Designs I am offering to my clients.

Here is the Peace And Love Collection...


{Click on image to view larger}

And the Black And Bright Collection...


{Click on image to view larger}

All designs are 5x7 two-sided flat cards. They are press printed on linen paper and include envelopes of course! Please contact me at JaSanders@fmtcs.com for pricing.

If you got your photos taken by me this past year and would like to order Christmas cards, choose your design, the photos you'd like to utilize, and we'll get some custom one-of-a-kind Christmas cards ordered for you!

All I need to know is what collection and design number you want {example: Peace And Love, design #3} and what photos from your session you wish to use. Or if you'd like help deciding, let me know and I can give you my opinion too!

Tis the season to start ordering your Christmas cards from Sanders Photography And Design. Don't wait til' it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment