Monday, November 22, 2010

The Dudley Family

After two reschedules, we finally were able to successfully schedule and execute a photo shoot with a friend's family. Yay! And what a beautiful family they have...



I have to say, I just love these three boys...



They all have such great personalities, and really have some genuine fun with each other, both on the four wheeler and dirt bikes...



and off...



The youngest, Jake, is in my daughter's preschool class...



...and Chloe has come home from preschool before talking about how funny he is. Can you see why...



This kiddo has so many funny faces, he cracked me up!

And the other two boys, Will and Charlie, were such little gentlemen, one of which said, 'ladies first,' as we walked out of their house. Needless to say he won me over a bit with that comment ;)





What a fun family! Thank you so much Ben & Nikki for allowing me to capture some great memories for you. So many more images to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment