Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Fare Family: 2010

The Fares were one of the very first official family sessions I ever had as a portrait photographer. You may recognize them from the blog header above. It's amazing to see how much a family grows and changes in just over a year.

When I first photographed the Fare Family five, they had recently adopted their two youngest kiddos, Zach and Makayla. And now, a year later, it's as if they've always been there. I can't imagine the Fares without those two!

Makayla in particular has a special place in my heart. First of all, she's told me on more than one occasion that she thinks I'm beautiful. Score one for Makayla, ha! And she and my son, Cooper, who are in the same kindergarten class, have a special little friendship. Ok, they actually have a prearranged marriage, right Sarah?!? ;)

Enjoy your sneak peek Fare Family. It was a pleasure and I am privileged to have you as friends.



















No comments:

Post a Comment