Monday, November 22, 2010

Three generations of Sanders

This is a special sneak peek, because it is my own family! My in-laws have a local pumpkin farm, and thought it'd be great to have some photos with their grandkids during pumpkin season. So, we gathered up our four kids and headed over to grandpa and grandma's farm for a photo shoot. We even got in a few shots, thanks to the timer. If you happened to have been at the pumpkin farm on this particular evening, I'm sure you were well entertained watching us run back and forth from the camera to the field, trying to get a shot where Winnie {the farm's resident pooch} wasn't jumping through the shot or licking one of the kids. Ha! It was hilarious. And made me realize how much I would appreciate a remote timer {hint, hint...Christmas present idea!}

But I digress.

We did finally get some family shots with the timer...




And one of just Grandparents and grandkids in the field...



Then we moved on to another scene. I set up hay bales and fall produce in the back of their old 74' International pick-up truck. Love how these turned out!









Grandpa and the grandkids with their Converse tennis shoes...



Here's our barrel full of monkeys...



Grandpa and Grandma with the kids, but where's Gavin...


He was much happier chewing on the pumpkin vines...


Hope you enjoyed your preview Dwight and Bonnie! I'm so happy that we were able to capture these memories. The kids do really love spending time with you both on the farm in the fall, and are so blessed to have you so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment